A “nonsurgical facelift” is a safe and effective way to turn back the clock on facial aging without using surgical techniques. With a nonsurgical facelift, you can look years younger without worrying about general anesthesia, large incisions, sutures or prolonged recovery downtime.
If you have developed visible signs of aging yet are not ready or do not need surgical rejuvenation, nonsurgical facelift with Charles S. Lee, MD, and the team at Enhance® Medical Center might be right for you.
Take a moment to learn more about the nonsurgical facelift.
What Does the Treatment Include?
Your nonsurgical facelift will be customized to your unique anti-aging needs and goals. It can address concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture and/or a loss of facial volume and fullness.
Your nonsurgical facelift may include any combination of the following treatments and procedures:
- Dermal fillers to smooth and soften wrinkles, creases or other depressions in the skin or to plump and define the facial features (e.g., cheeks, lips, temples)
- Neuromodulators like Botox or Dysport to minimize visible dynamic wrinkles, or movement-related wrinkles (e.g., crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles, frown lines)
- Chemical peels to improve the overall tone and texture of aged or sun-damaged skin
- Dermabrasion or microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin and give it a beautiful glow
- Laser skin treatments to improve surface irregularities and/or pigmentation problems
- Fat transfer that uses autologous fat to add volume to the facial contours and refine the facial features
During a consultation with Dr. Lee and our team, we will carefully and thoroughly evaluate your facial anatomy and discuss your goals with you. Then, we can recommend the most suitable course of action and advise how to go about helping you achieve your desired results.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Nonsurgical facelift delivers noticeable results quickly. However, treatment must be repeated regularly to maintain the effects long-term. Depending on your specific treatment plan, you may need to return every three to six months for maintenance. Our team can advise how often to schedule “touch-up” treatments so you can enjoy your rejuvenated appearance.
If you are interested in your nonsurgical facelift treatment options, the team at Enhance® Medical Center invites you to schedule an informational consultation. Please call (310) 271-5954 or email us today to request an appointment.